Hello everyone. As some of you know, for the past two years I have been working as co-owner of Daysteps LLC, a company that developed and marketed the Daysteps Planner for 2010. Unfortunately, the dynamics of that four-person partnership made dissolving the company our best option.
There is, however, good news. Cecilia, Laura, and I, as 75% ownership of Daysteps LLC, had spent a great deal of time and energy collaborating on and developing the Daysteps planner. We could not–in our hearts–leave the Daysteps customers with no option for 2011. Fortunately, as part of the dissolution agreement we were able to keep the right to develop another planner with some of the same features, which we have done.
The good news is the three of us have started a new company, Lifestyle Inspirations LLC. Our first product is a new and expanded planner for women; one that was developed to adjust with you as your interests and life focus change. We designed MY LIFE MATTERS TM as an all-in-one system that promotes self-development in any aspect of life you choose (click on each below to see examples of how to use the planner to focus on each life aspect):
- Organization–Example: Getting Life Organized
- Physical Health–Example: Diet and Nutrition Tracker
- Personal Finances–Example: Monthly Budgeting and Bills
- Spiritual Well-Being–Example: Daily Spirituality
- Relationships–Example: Nurturing Relationships
- Mental and Emotional Well-Being
- Career, Business, or Volunteering–Example: Home Based Business
- Life Dreams and Passions–Example: Finding Your Life Purpose
Some of the planner’s expanded features include:
- A nearly indestructible polypropylene cover.
- An outer photo pocket to show off your kids, grandkids, pets, husband, or beau.
- Sturdy monthly tabs so you can find your place quickly.
- A monthly personal budget and expenses worksheet.
- A four-page Well Woman Health Information insert, which fits into the back pocket.
Over the next several weeks I will be sharing news, examples of how others are using the planner, and other tidbits of information on the MY LIFE MATTERS blog at WomansPlanner.com.
Go to our 2011 day planner for women page to read more about MY LIFE MATTERS TM. We will begin shipping in early November. The full year 2011 set is $49.95. The six-month January-June edition is $26.95. You can preorder here.